Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cricket-mind- howzzat! My prediction of the Cricket World Cup’07

As the countdown to the biggest event in the cricket world ,the world cup’07 ends at the morrow – there will be billions of fans right round the world glued to the events unfolding in the Caribbean islands over the next month & a half. Well, predictions for this world cup is a risky job as most of the heavyweights are closely matched. Still I will stick my head out and predict the possible teams to make it to the semi-finals and of course the eventual winner.
My predictions after the super-eight stage with ranks are:

1) Sri lanka
2) India
3) South Africa
4) Australia
5) New Zealand
6) West Indies
7) Pakistan
8) England

So, the semi-final lineup could be
A) Sri lanka Vs Australia
B) India Vs South Africa

Finals- 28th April’07
Australia Vs India

And hold your breath! Finally India winning this time round, a sweet revenge after four long years.

Lets wait and watch how much of this will be true.. but this is how I see it going. Do spare me if it doesn't workout this way
.

2 comments:

Mannubhai-The Madman said...

dude! ur predictions have proved to be absolutely wrong..hehe..India is outta world cup ..so is Pakistan..nways nice post..

Unknown said...

Hi
I've tagged you.
visit my blog for more.
NJOY..